I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sleepless Nights

Our fist few nights here i just laid awake staring at the ceiling, listening to the train go by, Emery talking in her sleep, feeding Holly, and contemplating the many different ways I could organize our new home to fit our abundance of crap. I started taking notes in my cell phone so i would remember all my good ideas when i woke up in the morning. Command hooks, stamps, cereal container, jimmy rig door so Emery wont escape while I'm in the shower, etc. All have come to pass, sleepless nights are no longer and the trailer is organized. Emery escaping out the front door however is a work in progress. Right now i am using a cocktail weenie stick to hold the sliding door shut, we shall see who wins this match up. Emery vs. Weenie stick, the fight is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment