I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Your living where?

I wanted to start this blog in hopes of remembering the many experiences that take place while living in a trailer park, or mobile manor as i like to call it. No matter how you try to fancy it up though its still a good old American trailer park. When asked in a job interview about five years ago now, "where do you think you'll be in five years?" I am a hundred percent positive my first words were not " in a trailer with two kids in the middle of no where". It's hard to shake off the stigma that's associated with living in a trailer park. When the topic was first approached before the big move i remember getting a lot of concerned looks and half hopeful "good lucks" with side chuckles. Personally that makes me just want to take on the challenge even more, you think i cant do it?! Watch me! I am one of the most stubborn sweet hearts you will ever meet. I am taking this challenge head on with my honey sugar daddy, leopard print spandex, and two babies in tow. Nobody is going to stop us from making this the best time of our lives!
I hope that i can get time to write and update this thing. I have already learned so much and we've only been here about two weeks. I am enjoying every second of this opportunity and you know me and the hubby have been talking about getting ourselves one of these 5th wheels someday. Hec we might be living on wheels permanently! Sure I'm afraid of the oven, and our neighbors can be a little shady, but its our home and we wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, you can be quite stubborn.. but that can be a good thing! You'll look back on this time and laugh about how awesome it was. Next time we drive though, we'll pop in and make a visit out of it!

    ReplyDelete